Three of our most popular nurse invented products bundled in one set!
Koala~Qlip Stethoscope Holder
The Only Stethoscope Holder made with Springs for Quick and Easy Access!
More hygienic than having your stethoscope around your neck for you and your patients.
Prevents tube damage from your skin oils and hair products.
Prevents tangling in your hair.
Compliant with facilities and regulations for not wearing your stethoscope around your neck, ie: Correctional Nurses.
Frees up pocket space.
Clips on and off in seconds.
Can be clipped to belt, pants, pockets, scrub tops, bags, etc.
Can be sterilized with alcohol or bleach wipes
Boasts a double spring design that tightly attaches the Holster to your clothing and securely holds your stethoscope even during high activity
Holds your stethoscope in a variety of configurations
Fits most stethoscopes including some electronic styles
Strong and durable quality
Easy to Use
Stays in Place
Constructed of durable plastic and two stainless steel springs
Weight: 3 oz
Measures: 3.5 X 2 X 1.5
Comprehensive Badge Reference Set ~30 Cards!
- Lab ValuesAnatomical Reference DiagramEKG Diagram & RulerCommon Healthcare ConversionsAge Calculation ChartAdult Vital SignsMedication Math & Drip Titration ChartPediatric Vital Signs and Developmental MilestonesGCS ToolHospital Report & Phonetic Alphabet12 Lead EKG PlacementWt Conversion General ChartWong-Baker FACES® Pain Rating Scale w/ Spanish on backDermatome DiagramSTEMI Diagram Tool
- Burn Classification & Parkland FormulaBMI ChartHeight & Time ChartPregnancy “Wheel” ChartWt Conversion AdultWt Conversion PediWt Conversion NeonateTemperature Conversion ChartABA Burn Care & Referral GuidelinesHeart Sounds DiagramWallace Rule of 9’s & Palmar Method DiagramLund and Browder Diagram
Durable waterproof card made of plastic
Same size as a standard badge ID card (or credit card size; 3 3/8″ by 2 1/8″)
About half the thickness of a credit card so it won’t feel bulky or weigh down your badge reel
Double sided and uses the entire printable area to maximize the total information
Gripsors Bandage Scissors with hook and gripping teeth
Fine grooves between the handles allow you to grip in order to twist, insert, or extract. Healthcare professionals can now open pill packages without damaging the pills, twist open IV and G tubing, and easily manipulate oxygen connections. Our newest models feature a Hook that serves as an oxygen key and can be used to slip metal rings from saline style vials while retaining our signature grooves and the ability to cut.
- Hook was requested by operating room nurses.
- These standard size Gripsors feature a hook for opening saline style vials.
- Hook also serves as an OXYGEN KEY.