Littmann’s latest addition to their line, the New Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain.
The Littmann Classic III features patented tunable technology that lets you shift between hearing high and low frequency sounds by simply adjusting how much you press on the chestpiece. The bell stays clear of dirt and debris by keeping it covered with the small diaphragm.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Binaural Construction: Single Lumen
- Chestpiece Finish: Black Matte, Copper, Machined Stainless Steel, Rainbow, Smoke
- Chestpiece Size: 1.3inch / 3.3 cm. 1.4 inch / 4.3 cm
- Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
- Chest Piece Weight: 2.9 Ounce / 82 g
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- 3M(TM) Littmann next generation tubing is NOT made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers
- Net Weight: 5.3 ounces / 150 g
- Length: 27 inches / 69 cm
- Latex Free
- Please note that some items from Nurse Born Products may ship separately, this will not affect shipping time or cost.