Copper Compression Socks were developed by a Nurse
Nurses know what it feels like to stand on your feet for a 12 hour shift!
- Reduces leg and foot fatigue by stimulating blood flow.
- Effective compression supports muscles and joints, stimulates the flow of blood, stabilizes muscle tissue, and boosts mobility. Gentle compression doesn’t restrict blood flow. The soft, comfortable material reduces slippage and allows for everyday use.
- Ergonomically designed to alleviate pain in the lower legs and provide comfort
- High copper PPM withstand washing
- Fabric wicks away moisture and keeps skin dry and clean.
- Copper Infused – The antii-microbial properties of copper promote well being of your legs and feet, by wicking away odor causing bacteria.
- Compares to other name brand compression stockings.
- Anti-microbial copper elements
- made from soft material – 83% Nylon, 8% Copper Yarn, 9% Spandex
Please note that some items from Nurse Born Products may ship separately, this will not affect shipping time or cost.